.

.

11.07.2015

Winter in Summer

Going through pictures to get caught up I realized I had a ton of random pictures of Miss Winter.  She was usually doing something funny/naughty/cute and I think I took a lot to send to Dillon to show him the crazy thing she was doing at that second.  Winter has so much personality I think these pictures do a pretty good job of capturing it to an extent.  





 She prefers to be naked or just in a diaper.  Her little dimple bum is just the best ever!




She is a trouble maker.  We are used to it but this particular day Auntie Em had her and found her snooping through her purse. 



A common phrase at our house is 'she goes hard!' Winter goes 100mph from the time she wakes up until the time she goes down.  She is a great sleeper and I think its because she is such a wild woman during the hours she's awake.

I find her like this all the time.  She picks up any random clothes or shoes she can find and tries to dress herself.  So funny!



This explains perfectly how she sleeps.  Blanket over head, bottle in mouth and out cold!

 Seriously, TROUBLE!


That smile though, brightens up anyone even on the worst days!

 This hair!

 The 'terrible two/tantrum' phase began early for this one.  She has so much sass and spice.  I love/hate it.


  Oh Wintertime, you are certainly one of a kind.  You're the best!

No comments: