.

.

11.06.2015

SIX

Sequoia is six! I can't believe it!  She is so sweet and never wants to disappoint anyone!  She is my best helper and is so good to help with little sister.  Sequoia does a good job at her chores and loves to play with friends, especially Hailee and Joselyn.  

 Sequoia is a girly girl to her core.  She loves to get pedicures with mom, wear dresses and play dress-ups, tea party, barbies and dolls.  But Sequoia also loves to fish with grandpa and camp.  She is a good mix.





 Sequoia is my beach babe and loves the sun.  She has become quite the swimmer this summer too!

Sequoia I can't say enough good things about you.  You are so smart.  Your vocabulary never ceases to amaze me.  I can talk to you like any adult.  You know when to help and jump in a do it.  You are the best little girl any two parents could ask for and we love you soooo much!

No comments: