Okay, okay, so I haven't blogged all summer. We just had so much fun, probably the best summer ever, but its about time I get caught up! So, anyway, here is Jordan and Amanda's wedding that happened the first weekend in May. It was absolutely beautiful! It was in Dillon's mom's backyard and everything was perfect! We love these two and are so happy for them!
 |
| Cheers to the bride! |
 |
| Waiting for the ceremony to start. |
 |
| COUSINS! |
I love this of Dil and his brothers!
 |
| Cute Winnie and the groom. |
 |
| The grooms side. |
 |
| :sisters: |
Oh! And I love this of the brothers cheering and us wives holding hands!
Dancing the night away!
 |
| And the after party... apparently that bruschetta was the shiz! |
|
|
I love that I married into such an amazing family! I love these people!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment