.

.

11.07.2015

Fun in the Sun

Since my girls and I love the sun and water so much, I was on a mission to get as much pool/fun in the sun time in as possible this summer.  Sometimes I paid for it later (stupid work and chores and real life grown up stuff) but looking back I wouldn't trade these memories for anything.  My girls were at perfect ages to enjoy the water.  We had so. much. fun!  I will forever treasure this time we had just the three of us!

I didn't buy a pool pass this year and I'm really glad I didn't.  It was fun to hop from splash pads to Lindon Pool to Scera Pool to Nana's Pool (our favorite!)  The girls were also content with a sprinkler and blow up pool in our backyard. 




 At Nana's Winter usually napped so Sequoia really enjoyed having it all to herself!
Playing 'princess mermaid' was a favorite!

Two things that will always remind me of Summer 2015: salads and Sodalicious cookies!  I don't drink soda but their 44oz pebble ice water sure helped me stay hydrated!  I'd somehow justify deserving a cookie by eating healthy the rest of the day and getting my water intake!

Sequoia really got her swimming down this year and even passed the test at Scera Pool to do the slide all by herself.  It was nice for her to bring a friend with us sometimes.  She was always good to entertain herself and be safe.

I liked to bring my friends too!
My sister was planning her wedding at Trudy and Dennis's, so it was easy to justify swimming there because we were 'planning' the wedding.  On Sundays my sister-in-laws would all come for a swim before Sunday dinner. 





 Winter loved the splash pads! Can you tell? Ha!

It was always hard to pull her away from this slide too.

That hair!

 That sass!







What goes better with swimming than snow cones???




I can't believe how fast summer came and went.  I guess time flies when you're having fun!

No comments: