.

.

11.22.2015

Big Ford Reunion

Every year my mom's family has a big reunion with my grandpa's siblings and their families.  There are a lot of people (like over 300) most of whom I don't even know!  But I remember going all growing up and I want my kids to have memories too so we try to go when we can.  This year we just went for the day with my parents and cousins.  We wore grubby clothes, crafted, played in the dirt, and visited.  The kids loved it so much and I enjoyed visiting with my family.  The Ford Reunion really is a grand tradition!

   There were a lot of kids Sequoia's age so she loved running around and playing.
Winter loved running around pretending to be a big kid, until she and my dad had had enough and took a nap together in the shade.  I couldn't believe she just walked over and laid down and slept there for so long!

At night they had a country/western band come play and the girls loved dancing to the music.  They were just too cute dancing together!  I'm glad we went. 


No comments: