.

.

11.15.2015

The Beach in Virginia Beach

When in Rome... Dillon's apartment was less than 10 minutes from the beach so we went almost everyday!  I'm usually not overly impressed with East Coast beaches but Virginia Beach didn't disappoint!  I have so many pictures from our beach days and so many amazing memories!

Some days we would go before Dillon went to work.  Some days I took him to work and then headed to the beach with the kids.  Some days I got a good run in on the boardwalk.  
 
Most days we just had doughnuts on the beach!




Winter is soooo much like Dillon, but she loves her doughnuts and the beach like her mama!


She would run straight for the water the minute we got there!  Have to keep a close eye on this one!  However, if anything wears her out its the water!


 Of all the amazing places Dillon and I have traveled, I've never seen or been so close to so many dolphins!  Literally I don't think we went to the beach a single day when we did not spot at least a few, and right off the shore!!!  So cool and so beautiful!

Sequoia got really good at boogie boarding this trip!  I wish you could hear the squeals each time she caught a wave!


So much fun!









We also spent a lot of time at the pool at Dillon's apartment.  It was on the roof and the kids thought that was the coolest thing ever!


Oh I just love these girls!
 and this guy!







 

No comments: