We debated spending a day at Busch Gardens but ended up going when some of Dillon's co-workers and their families were going. I'm glad we did, our kids are still a little young but we all enjoyed it. It was fun to see more of Virginia on the drive there, and we got to go through the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel!
Sequoia was tall enough to go on a lot of the rides. Dillon and I took turns taking her and she was so brave!
Winter did pretty well waiting for Sissy and exploring the park!
I was surprised how good the food was! Of course we needed a little Dippn' Dots to hold us over between meals.
They had several rides for all ages and it was adorable watching Winter think she was a big kid, riding rides with Sissy.
Because we went with some other people, Dillon and I were able to sneak away and hit a couple of the big roller coasters. I must be getting old cause I felt like crap after haha.
Such a fun day with the fam!








No comments:
Post a Comment