Last of the Virginia Beach posts! We had a lot of hanging out and chillin while in Virginia Beach. Here are some of the more random things we did while visiting.
If you know Dillon you know he loves watching short videos or YouTube. The girls have inherited this love so there was a lot of lazy, movie watching, hangin out.
Dillon lived right downtown. One evening while he was at work the girls and I walked over to a street fair with one of Dillon's co-worker's wives and her kids. The kids had so much fun dancing and playing with the other kids.
I had started marathon training shortly before we left and promised myself I would keep it up while we were out visiting. I was worried where I would be able to go by myself. Dillon told me there was a park near his house that had been a giant trash pile turned into a famous park. I was confused but it was a 3 mile loop so I figured I would make it work. I ran that blasted loop around an old trash pile more times than I want to remember.
I turned the Dirty 30 while in Virginia Beach. It was rough but luckily the day consisted of all my favorite things so it turned out to be amazing!
![]() |
| The beach with my three favorite people. The girls even made me a birthday cake out of sand. |
![]() | ||
| A dinner date at a fancy restaurant with my handsome husband, sans children. |
![]() |
| Followed by massages and fro yo! |
It was a really great day!
The day after my birthday is 7/11 so we had to go get free slurpees!
We also took the girls to this adorable movie while we were with dad.
He really is the best. Ever.
Til next time Va. Beach!













No comments:
Post a Comment