.

.

11.08.2015

Father's Day

I was really sad it didn't work out for us to be out visiting Dil for Father's Day.  I knew we would be out there soon so we sent him some love via notes and a package, Facetimed, and made the best of it.


we LOVE daddy!!!
  The good thing about being in Utah for Father's Day was that we were able to celebrate our other fathers.  I'm very lucky to have two exceptional father's in law.  They do so much for me and my girls, especially when Dillon is gone. 


I am also very lucky to have one of my own grandfathers not only alive but very sharp and very much a part of my life.  I learn so much from my grandpa and he absolutely loves visits from me and my girls too.   

And my dad.  Well, I can't even begin to describe the influence he is in my life and my girls.  I'm not a crier but if you ask me to talk about my dad the floodgates open.  I love him and I love the relationship and bond he has with my girls.  



Wow, we are some lucky ladies to have these men in our lives!

No comments: