.

.

8.18.2014

In Summer

Now that summer is almost over (can you believe it?) I thought I'd document some of the fun, summertime things we did the past couple of months.

Of course we spent as much time as possible having fun in the sun/swimming.  Both girls LOVE the water just like mom!  We spent time at Scera, Lindon and Nana's pools!

Snow cones were our jive this summer.  I'm going to miss them!

We went to Summerfest, Orem Parade and Strawberry Days!







We spent some time at Uncle Bryce's Ranch
 and fishing with grandpa.

We celebrated Father's Day, even though dad was far, far away.
 and celebrated the twinner's big 3.0.!

Sequoia was a flower girl.


We went to the park a few times


and spent lots of time with lots of friends


and family. 


Phew!!! I'm tired!

Summer, we love you and hate to see you end!

No comments: