.

.

8.23.2014

4th of July at Strawberry

We always go camping at the same place for the fourth, but this year my dad wanted to go to Strawberry so we could fish too.  We had a great time!

My parents took the girls a night early because I had to work.  Em and I drove up the next day together and as we were getting ready to leave my mom text us with a 'few' items they had forgot... we were dying at how much stuff we ended up bringing!

Happy Fourth of July!



We had so much fun out on the boat.  The fishing wasn't great but the company was!




It was even hot enough to go for a little swim.  Sequoia spent hours on the shore building sandcastles.  She kept telling me take a picture and send it to dad!  So cute

The rest of the time we just enjoyed relaxing at camp.  We had lots of family and friends and five camp spots.  Sequoia loved cruising from spot to spot to visit people!



I had to throw this in.  Winter was fussier than usual (she was teething) anyway at one point I took her clothes off and took her on a little walk.  She was so happy and even gave me a thumbs up!  She hates clothes!

No comments: