.

.

8.01.2014

Birthday Celebration Part 2- Luau with Family & Friends

Since Dillon was going to be in town, we justified a second birthday party with our families and some friends for Quoia and so Dillon could see everyone while he was here.  We decided to just have a barbeque in our backyard and have a slip n slide (Winter's birthday present to Sequoia) for the kids.  I haven't done the best job keeping up on the yard while Dillon's been away, so he spent most of his time home getting it in shape to have guests over (sorry babe!)  It looked great and it was fun having everyone over!











Like I said, Sequoia is very popular.  I think we had literally had nearly 70 people over.  Dillon did such a great job with the food and Sequoia was spoiled with gifts and attention.  It was a great day!

No comments: