.

.

7.27.2010

Fords

July of course brings the annual Ford Family Reunion. I have been going to this for as long as I can remember, this was however Dillon and Sequoia's first time attending. It's kind of a family joke that I had to wait this long to let Dillon go. My crazy relatives are a lot to handle, all 300 of them!
...me sequoia and dillon with grandma f. herself...


...seester em and me...


We kinda had a weak sauce showing from the Don Ford Family this year. To all my cousins that didn't go, you suck! Ya'll missed out and better come next year!

2 comments:

Tyler and Staci said...

Kim....that hurts. And we will be there next year. Crazy Grandma and Val are already stressing about it.

The Hull Family said...

I do suck, I admit it. I don't think Spencer is ready for 300 Ford's, the Don Ford family is a lot for him as it is. We will definitely be there next year, I've heard about all the stressing going on so we will be there to help!!