Our first full day in California we (Dillon, Me, Quoia, Ryan, Tami, and Ollie) met up with my cousin Holly, her husband Spencer, and their two adorable kids Owen and Audrey, at Sea World.
I was really excited to take Sequoia. She loves water and animals so I thought she would just love it.
Um no! I couldn't have been more wrong. The first thing we saw were the sea lions. Dillon bought some fish to feed them and we thought she would love it because they barked like dogs. But instead she totally freaked out and started screaming. It was pretty much just down hill from there.
Two great family pictures with a screaming child...awesome!
Owen was so cute. He was so excited to see Sequoia and kept calling her by name. When we went to take pictures in this thing he informed his mom he wanted to do it with Sequoia, not his dad. It was really cute.
...Owen, Sequoia, and Oliver...
They really loved being able to stand in these window things, Sequoia thought she was five instead of one.
Anyone who's been to Sea World knows there are displays you can put your hands in and touch. I'm usually not too wierd about germs and stuff but this just seemed really gross to me.
Sequoia could not get enough of the star fish display. They ask you not to keep them out of the water too long but Sequoia was on her worst behavior anyway and would get angry when we'd take the fish out of her hand. That poor little star fish... bad day for him.
She was a happy girl though.
At the end of the day we watched the famous 'Believe' show. Dillon and I had both totally had it with our child at this point and really weren't sure how she was going to do since she seemed to hate the other two shows we watched.
Uh, another picture of my crying baby!!!
But, when the show started she actually paid attention and even seemed to enjoy it!
Yay! Finally a happy girl! I'm glad we were able to visit Sea World and hang out with Holly and Spencer but I wish little Quoia would have liked it more. Oh well, she made up for it later, more posts to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment