.

.

7.27.2010

Bear Lake


For Pioneer Day (I know, I'm behind) we went to Bear Lake with my family. Dillon and I both grew up going here but haven't been in years. I forget how beautiful it is!

We spent most of our time just relaxing on the shore, but did get out on the boat a little bit. These pictures are of Emily, her friend Candice, and me totally struggling on the tube. We look miserable but it was a blast!

Sequoia couldn't be happier just playing by the water. She was such a good girl.

Dillon and I both attempted more skim boarding, he did really well. I nearly died.

So, Sequoia's at the age were she puts everything in her mouth, including sand in this case. She was literally caught in the act!


...fun family time...


Em did her best to hook up with some cute Idaho boys, it kinda worked but not really. She is available in case anybody's wondering.

...building sandcastles with daddy...

Zac's friend Kylie hooked us up with a pretty sweet cabin. It had a deck that overlooked the water. Nothings more relaxing than laying in the hammock looking at the view... until dad wants in...


I know, I have a million pictures of Quoia. Seriously though, can you blame me, she's so cute!

...we love daddy...


Grandpa just loves his little 'fish' I swear he can't get enough of her! I thought it was funny he was wearing her hat for her when she had had enough.

I guess Sequoia has seen me lay out a time or two. We were all just chillin' and she goes over to a towel and lays down in the sun. She's definitely her mother's daughter.

A final attempt at a family pic from the deck. Not the best but we sure had fun!

2 comments:

The Hull Family said...

I'm pretty sure Emily might kill you when she sees that picture with the advertisement that she is available...made me laugh though!!

Sequoia is adorable, and I love seeing all the cute pictures of her!

TAMI said...

looks like you guys had way fun! we NEED to hang out!