.

.

7.13.2010

California Dreamin'

Okay, last post from our vacay, I promise. Wow! I didn't realize I took a bajillion pictures but I'm glad we were able to capture some of the great times we had.
I love this picture of my two loves!


This is the souvenir we got Quoia since it was her favorite part of Disneyland, or the whole trip for that matter. She was totally zonked by the time we got it for her so we put it in her crib to wake up to the morning after Disneyland. Another part of the trip that totally rocked... my baby slept 13 hours every night in her pack n play. We literally had to wake her up to go play. Nothing mama likes more than sleeping in either!


Since Quoia turned one right before the trip we had recently started experimenting with new foods. Lets just say she got to try LOTS of new things on vacation.


We're so glad we got to spend our trip with Ryan, Tami and Ollie. They are the best friends ever!


...just some good times...



I love my little family and I'm so glad we are able to make memories like this together.

No comments: