One of the highlights of our trip to California was of course Disneyland!
After the Sea World fiasco I was a little nervous (okay, terrified) about how Disneyland was going to go over. But, I was pleasantly surprised, Sequoia LOVED every minute of it!
The very first ride we went on was the 'Finding Nemo ride', as you can see it was a hit!
Then we made our way over to 'It's a Small World'.
Another hit! I think Dillon and I were still expecting a meltdown from our child, we half jokingly, half seriously commented if all else failed we could spend the next 12 hours on 'It's a Small World' she loved it that much!
We didn't really get much into the meeting characters thing. The lines were too long and I didn't think Sequoia was old enough to make the wait worth it. Dillon did convince me to wait in line at 'Pooh Corner' and I'm so glad we did.
She liked meeting Pooh but words can not express how she felt about Tigger! She was laughing and giggling at him and really didn't want to leave! I should've known, her favorite things to watch are Tigger and, gasp, BARNEY!
Normally adults in costumes interacting with children really freaks me out but this Tigger was a really good one.
So, my wheelin' and dealin' husband found a loop hole in the whole waiting in line/fast pass idea, we had a pretty good system worked out with the Obergs so we were able to go on pretty much all the adult rides we wanted to.
This picture was taken while Ryan and Tami were on Indiana Jones. Dillon and I took the babies on the safari ride, every time we had Oliver people would ask if I had twins... YIKES!
...with our princess in front of the castle...
...TEA CUPS...
We were able to get some good pictures of us on this one, thanks to Ryan for volunteering to opt out... poor guy.
I couldn't resist getting a picture in front of 'Storybook Land' to put in 'Our Storybook'.
We didn't spend a whole lot of time in California Adventure, but we liked what we did get to do.
Overall the day was a huge success and super fun. But I don't think we will need to go back until Sequoia is a little older and able to do more. Poor kid was totally wiped out!
No comments:
Post a Comment