Our friends the Lindorfs let us stay at their totally awesome beach house in San Clemente. We stayed there a few years ago but it was in the winter so we couldn't wait to go back when we could take advantage of the sun and the beach. This is a view from the deck. It was taken in the morning before the clouds burned off but you get the idea.
This is the master bedroom where Dillon and I stayed. I really wish it was my bedroom in real life. The door in the picture goes out to the deck where the previous picture was taken. We slept with the door open every night listening to the waves, pure awesomeness!
And the master bath, I also lust after this.
...the kitchen...
The deck wraps around the whole house!
One side of the living room. PS, did you notice the ceiling in some of the pictures? Yes, mirrors on the ceilings!
...other side of the living room...
And a room I really didn't appreciate until this trip, a play room. It had clear doors and was right off from the TV room so we could just lock the kids in there and let them have at it, all while still keeping an eye on them.
So since we had this totally awesome beach house all to ourselves, we spent a lot of time just hangin' out in it. Tami and I decided to get a few groceries since we had a place to cook for some of the meals, and so we could bbq one of the nights. We found a cart in the parking garage and thought it was pretty sweet to just haul our groceries straight inside. I wish I owned a grocery cart.
We left our hubbies home with the babies while we ran to the store. We came home to this:
They claimed they were 'whale watching' I'm pretty sure they were 'hot lifeguard watching.'
This was taken one of the nights getting ready for bed. Dillon said one of his favorite parts of the trip was when Sequoia just sat still on the couch with him watching Sports Center.
My bubba on the deck enjoying the ocean view.
Hanging out with our friends was so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment