First I just have to say that I think I might have to hate you a little bit for looking so awesome in a bikini...you can't even tell that you had a baby just a year ago...you go girl!! You are my hero!! So fun seeing you all in Cali and in Utah. We had such a good time. I sent the money I owe you for dinner in the mail today, sorry for the delay!!
1 comment:
First I just have to say that I think I might have to hate you a little bit for looking so awesome in a bikini...you can't even tell that you had a baby just a year ago...you go girl!! You are my hero!!
So fun seeing you all in Cali and in Utah. We had such a good time. I sent the money I owe you for dinner in the mail today, sorry for the delay!!
Post a Comment