Time is just racing for me right now! Winter is actually almost four months old but here are some pictures from a few weeks ago.
This baby is honestly the happiest baby I have ever met. You just glance at her and she smiles! She will smile at anyone and everyone especially if she's talked to or sung to and it is the cutest thing! Melts my heart!
I went back to work right at 12 weeks. I thought it would be easier this time around but it has maybe been a little tougher. Dillon is able to be home with the girls most of the time, but did have a business trip the week after I went back. Our beloved babysitter sent me this the first day we were both gone. She said Win was just an angel and I totally believe it!
I am still able to work a few hours a week at home and I've been surprised how understanding Miss Winnie has been. She is so snugglish I thought she would struggle more not being held all day, but here she is letting me get some work done.
Of course my best babysitter is always nearby. Sequoia just adores Winter endlessly and I LOVE watching them interact!
I can't get over how quick Winter is growing. She is so squishy and chubby! She is in 3-6 month clothes and has chunky little thighs. She is still sleeping and eating great and is becoming very aware of her voice and her surroundings. Her hemangioma seems to be getting better, slowly but surly. She babbles a little, rolls front to back and scoots on her back. Everyone is still always blown away by her hair. She hasn't seemed to lose any of it and has a major mullet! It's a party in the back, and the sides, and the top! We couldn't ask for a better baby!





No comments:
Post a Comment