.

.

2.22.2014

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, It's a Pirates Life for Us!

A couple weeks ago we were able to go to Pirates Cove with Dillon's Office.  They were the top office for sales last summer and won the trip.  After not being able to go to Lake Powell and Cancun because of having a baby we were excited to be able to go on this adventure with everyone.  I'll admit, the day before we left I actually second guessed that a little bit.  Loading up two kids and driving all the way to Vegas to a place we'd never been seemed...daunting to me but as soon as we got there I felt bad I had been such a party pooper cause this place was unreal!
 These are just some pics I found online of the place.  It's hard to explain but basically its 22,000 square feet of living space, four swimming pools, two hot tubs, two water slides, two pirate ships and a whole ton of pirate crap everywhere!  Dillon's office rented out the whole thing and we all had a ball! 

 
Dillon has been one of the top sellers on preseason trips this year so they gave us one of the villa suites!  Sweet!
It wasn't super warm outside but the pools were heated to about 80 degrees or more so no one seemed to mind!
 
 
 
 

And this cute girl was just as happy as could be just watching everyone

 There was a soft serve ice cream machine and a slushy machine, and so many things to do!  There were also lots of our friends and their kids there, which we loved!  But one of the nights Sequoia told us the other kids were " being too wild" and asked to have movie night in our room.  Haha. 
Little did she know the nights weren't even that wild until after she went to bed!  The grown ups stayed up til all hours of the night going down the slides, jumping off the pirate ships, hot tubbing and playing cards!  Dillon and I had an absolute blast!

Speaking of the slides, this water slide was one of the fastest I've even gone on! The mat made it even faster and we would pile people on them.  Going on it with Dil at night was so much fun, thinking about it still makes me smile.  Most of the kids didn't go on it because it was crazy but I begged Sequoia to try it with me on the last day, she had fun but just the one time :)

People always ask why Dillon keeps doing summer sales, its a hard question to answer, but trips and family time like this make it a little easier!

No comments: