.

.

7.31.2011

4th of July

For Independence Day we were back in Oklahoma (I know it feels like I was there a lot but I promise there are LOTS of mundane working days back in Utah in between). Anyway, Dillon had to work on the 4th so Sequoia and I did our favorite thing and hit up the pool. It's been so hot there this summer!






She was hamming it up just a wee bit before we swam...



Dillon took off a little early and we took Sequoia to see Cars 2. I took her to see Tangled when it came out over the holidays and she did horrible but Dillon insisted it would be different this time, and it was!!! After being bribed with the largest popcorn we could buy she was set and sat through the whole movie!




After the movie we had an all American dinner at the local sushi house ;) and drove into downtown for the fireworks.




Sequoia thought it was so cool that we put a blanket on the car and got to sit on the hood. We had the perfect view, she still talks about the fireworks.



By the time I thought about taking pictures it was dark and everyone was into the show so this was the best I got. Love my little fam!!!



1 comment:

The Hull Family said...

Kim!! I was so excited to read all the up-dates! I loved the post about the marathon...it got me excited about actually running one with you in the future! I hope all is well with you guys. Sequoia's birthday was darling and I loved all the sweet pictures of her. How long till Dillon is home? You are such a trooper, I don't think I would have been able to do it!