The annual Clayton Reunion was held Memorial Day weekend in sunny St. George. One of my uncles hosted it at his house, which was a little crazy but so fun!!! On Saturday we started the day with a bike ride. It was so cool we had almost everyone participate!
I actually roller bladed and Emily ran. We went for another spin later on this bad boy. I wish we could ride this everyday.Even my grandma and grandpa got to go on the ride thanks to this 'hoopie' as they called it.

Quoia got to ride in the bike trailer with baby Colin. I think they both loved it but didn't love having their picture taken...
Quoia got to ride in the bike trailer with baby Colin. I think they both loved it but didn't love having their picture taken...
The couple of people who didn't make it on the ride met us halfway with refreshing otter pops.

We spent the rest of the afternoon lounging and swimming in the pool. My uncles house also has a small ranch with horses and chickens, which Sequoia just loved but I didn't get any pictures of.
We spent the rest of the afternoon lounging and swimming in the pool. My uncles house also has a small ranch with horses and chickens, which Sequoia just loved but I didn't get any pictures of.


No comments:
Post a Comment