

I felt bad Dillon couldn't be there so I didn't want to do anything too big, but felt the need to recognize the occasion and knew we had lots of family that wanted to spend time with Quoia on her big day. So I decided to throw a little dinner together at Sequoia's favorite place, the park.

I'm far from a party planning, party blog stalking, over the top kinda mom but this is what I came up with. It was bigger than I even wanted but turned out cute.

I'm far from a party planning, party blog stalking, over the top kinda mom but this is what I came up with. It was bigger than I even wanted but turned out cute.
After we ate we opened presents. And by we I mean me, all the while trying to convince the birthday girl presents are cooler than the slide but she wasn't buying it.

Miss Quoia was nothing short of spoiled. Some of her gifts included the sweetest rocking chair/cradle for her baby from my grandparents. I used to play with it at their house when I was little. This little stuffed dog which Sequoia now puts in her 'curse' (purse) and takes everywhere, diggers (something she is OBSESSED with right now), clothes, books, and these wicked cowboy boots from uncle Zac and aunt Kelsey! She loves them and wore them for the remainder of the party.

After presents uncles Jordan and Josh took Sequoia to the playground and she was in heaven! They are so good with her, she just loves them to pieces!
Miss Quoia was nothing short of spoiled. Some of her gifts included the sweetest rocking chair/cradle for her baby from my grandparents. I used to play with it at their house when I was little. This little stuffed dog which Sequoia now puts in her 'curse' (purse) and takes everywhere, diggers (something she is OBSESSED with right now), clothes, books, and these wicked cowboy boots from uncle Zac and aunt Kelsey! She loves them and wore them for the remainder of the party.

After presents uncles Jordan and Josh took Sequoia to the playground and she was in heaven! They are so good with her, she just loves them to pieces!
She was a happy girl at this point. I'm so glad her day was somewhat special.
.she weighs 20 lbs, yes, 20 that's still in the negative percentile but she's a good eater and perfectly healthy. she is also above average height.
.she still loves to sleep and sleeps about 12 hours every night with a 3 hour nap each day.
.she knows all of her colors, some letters, some numbers and can count to about 6. after 6 it usually goes something like 10, 15 18 19, 5!!!
.people are always amazed at how much she talks. she repeats most things we say and will randomly say things I have no idea where she learned it. She puts several words together too. Some of my favorite of her sayings are:
"how'd you sleep?"
"I'm happy!"
"call daddy, please"
"see daddy, airplane"
"you poopin'?"
"I just waked up"
"I just ate"
"I just want it!!!"
"that be fun"
"don't say that"
.she says please, thank you, excuse me, a lot.
.she constantly asks where people are, even if they're in the same room. this is new since Dillon left.
.she takes her baby (stuffed lamb), pink blankie and 'curse' everywhere!.
.she loves the park, sweeming (swimming), sidewalk chalk, and other kids.
.I think she suffers from severe OCD. she opens and closes doors all day, loves to remove water bottle caps/lip gloss caps over and over again, has to have a lid when she has a snack, and is starting to be picky about her clothes and shoes.
.she is obsessed with random things. diaper wipes, diggers/construction vehicles, lip gloss, lotion, pushing her own stroller, and garbage trucks top the list.
She has more personality than any kid I know and we love every piece of her!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment