.

.

8.10.2011

Bithday

I was lucky enough to be visiting my lover on my birthday. Seeing him was enough of a present for me but he insisted on going on a hot date too (seriously he's too good to me). Since I don't remember the last time we went on a date sans child, I agreed. First we got massages, then dinner at The Melting Pot. It's one of my favorites and I honestly don't remember the last time I enjoyed a meal with my husband and no child. On our way home we saw this little pink store and I insisted we check it out (since it was pink and I wanted to soak in every minute of our 'date'). It was a darling cupcake shop, which normally bug me since they're so trendy and ridiculously overpriced, but it was my birthday, and everything in there was so, so cute, so we picked up a couple for the babysitter and Sequoia, since we did actually miss her.


Probably the highlight of my big day was seeing this little angel light up when we gave her her very own cupcake.
Nothing beats hanging out with my little family. I had a great birthday. I do feel a year older but I have a lot of good things in my life right now and I got to be with the people I love most so I can't complain!





After I got back from Oklahoma Emily took me on a birthday date as well. She's so sweet. We went to 'The Chocolate', it's totally up our ally! Em has been so great to me with Dillon being gone. We've enjoyed countless sleepovers, hours of the bachelor/bachelorette, fun in the sun and lots more.


Thanks family and friends for making 26 another great one!!!



No comments: