.

.

7.31.2011

Reunion 2

Every other year my mom's family has a reunion at a cabin in the middle of nowhere. I can't believe the last time I was able to go was right after Dillon and I got engaged over six years ago. A lot has changed since then and we've added several family members to the mix. It was so much fun, I still can't believe that many of us slept in one cabin!



My mom's maiden name is Ford so we love to rock our Ford attire!









My mom's sister's are all really crafty. The first activity they had planned when we got there was to tie dye shirts. It was really funny to see how everyone's turned out. Our little family's was probably the least exciting.

Since Em and I felt so classy in our new attire we decided it was only fitting to do a small photo shoot in front of this dead animal in the cabin.




Sequoia was loving life at the reunion. I pretty much just let her run free and get as dirty as she wanted. Plus there were so many kids to play with she was in Heaven! Here she is with Miley. They are exactly ten days apart just like Miley's mom and me. The girls played so well together we wished Sheri and Miley lived closer!






In addition to crafts there were endless things to do: Shooting, games (such dorks, all the adults played mafia for hours after the kids went to bed), and horseback riding.



I guess Sequoia feels the same way I do about horses...

There was also this natural spring that ran all the time in the back yard. Given how much Sequoia loves water I shouldn't be surprised I couldn't get her away from it.




After having that many kids run around in the dirt all day we decided it would just be easiest to throw as many of them as would could in the tub together. I'm not sure how effective it was but it made for a good laugh.



Audrey, Kennedy,Sequoia, Cameron, Miley, and Owen





My Grandma Ford and me. She's so cool, thanks for the fun party grandma!




No comments: