...because real love stories never have endings...
.
6.03.2009
Sequoia Pauleen Story
Our family is pleased to welcome Sequoia Pauleen Story. She arrived June 1, 2009 at 3:10PM. She weighed 7 pounds exactly and was 19 inches long. More pictures and details to come but for now I just can't get enough of her.....
Wow kim your a mom, you are going to be great! Congrats to both of you she is truly beautiful. I am so happy for you guys. Well let me know if you need dinners or something else, we are leaving for Oklahoma on June 11th. But you can bet we will still keep in touch. I am so happy for you! love ya tonz!
I need to come over and meet her. I forget what it is like to hold a newborn already. They grow so quick so enjoy it while it lasts. My boy is already 25 inches long. SOOO SAD!!!! She is absolutely beautiful and can hardly wait to hold her.
She is beyond perfect!!! We are glad to hear that everything went so well and that she is here and healthy. We can't begin to tell you how happy we are for you. We love you and congrats!!!
We are so happy for the both of you! We knew she would be beautiful with you two as parents, Enjoy the ride, it only gets better the older she gets. We love you all. Michelle Story
13 comments:
I love her and she is so beautiful!! good job guys! were so excited for you both!!
Oh my goodness!! Congrats! She is perfect! I can't wait to hear how it all went... Let me know if I can do anything for you guys!
Wow kim your a mom, you are going to be great! Congrats to both of you she is truly beautiful. I am so happy for you guys. Well let me know if you need dinners or something else, we are leaving for Oklahoma on June 11th. But you can bet we will still keep in touch. I am so happy for you! love ya tonz!
She is perfect!! Congrats! I love her beautiful hair. I am so glad that Dillon was there. You are so blessed. Keep the pictures coming.
Oh my gosh congratulations! She is beautiful! I'm excited to see both of you!
Yay! I am so excited get your buns out here so we can spoil her!! She is so perfect.
I need to come over and meet her. I forget what it is like to hold a newborn already. They grow so quick so enjoy it while it lasts. My boy is already 25 inches long. SOOO SAD!!!! She is absolutely beautiful and can hardly wait to hold her.
Wow she is too gorgeous! I just made the tutu.... and I am so excited to take her pictures!
Kim!!!!! She is soooo beautiful! Congrats to the both of you! I am so happy for you!
oh and I LOVE her hair!!! so cute!
Hi Kim and Dillon
Sequoia is very cute. I am glad that everything worked out well. Congratulations!!!
Sandy Channell
She is beyond perfect!!! We are glad to hear that everything went so well and that she is here and healthy. We can't begin to tell you how happy we are for you. We love you and congrats!!!
We are so happy for the both of you! We knew she would be beautiful with you two as parents, Enjoy the ride, it only gets better the older she gets. We love you all.
Michelle Story
Post a Comment