We FINALLY got some warm weather here in Long Island and decided to take full advantage! West Hampton Beach is only about 20 minutes from our house so Sunday spent the afternoon in the sun with some of our friends.
::Quoia and her mamma::
::we both love the sunshine::
::just chillin::
The water was still a bit cold for my liking, and there was a sign posted when we got there that no one was aloud in the water because a shark was spotted earlier that day..... but that didn't stop Dillon from taking a dip! He was brave enough to cool off after an intense game of ultimate.
No worries though, I'm SURE I will be back plenty of times this summer to get my share of the waves :)
2 comments:
Kim, looks just fun. We are heading up to Boulder this week and I am so excited! wish you could be there, but maybe next year:) Mindy
I am so jealous! I love the beach! Quoia looks adorable in her little beach get up! So cute!
I hope things are going good for you guys! Have a great 4th of july!
Post a Comment