...went like this:
I just couldn't resist sharing the story of our first time out of the house. We decided to take a picnic to the park and get a snow cone at the snow shack after. Lunch was so nice and Quoia seemed to sleep peacefully in her stroller as we ate. As we started our little walk through the park to the snow shack she started getting fussy and I convinced Dillon I needed to feed and change her at the car. We go back to the car, start taking off her clothes, only to find she had had her first MAJOR blowout! POOP! All over her clothes, her back, her hair, and the car seat. Needless to say she was furious, but all we could both do was laugh. The first time we try to leave the house and look what happens, guess it's just part of being mom and dad and we love it. We took off her clothes and wrapped her in a disposable pee pad and decided to call it a day. But, Dillon was sweet enough to grab me a snow cone first-- he's the best!
1 comment:
Kim - I love her milk mustache in this picture! :) She is so dang cute! I hope I'll get to see you before you move!
Tammy
Post a Comment