.

.

6.13.2009

For Holly and Spencer

I couldn't resist... when I came to my parents today I walked downstairs to find this:
My dad broke down and got rid of the old TV, I only wish you could have seen him try to sell it to the Comcast guy, the employee at Savers, and the people at D.I. telling them all what a great electronic it was. No one would take it and he ended up having to take it to the dump. Emily said he was nearly in tears. I knew Spencer would get a good laugh out of this-- and Roxy misses you guys too.


2 comments:

The Hull Family said...

Hilarious!! Thank you so much for this post Kim...it truely made my day!! Your dad kills me, so funny that he tried to sell that ancient TV...he should have tried selling it to a museum!! I can't wait for Spencer to read this!!

Please tell Dillon congratulations on his graduation, that is so exciting! We are proud of him!! Love you guys!!

Are you going to come to the reunion? We want to meet little Sequoia...but I know it's stressful taking a newborn anywhere. We can always wait until the Disney 5k!!

Sami said...

I can't believe the TV is gone. I saw on Holly's blog that you are already in NY. Sad day, I was hoping we would get to meet Sequoia before you left. I'm kicking myself for not getting a babysitter and coming to the airport. My dad was bragging how he got to meet her and it was his second time to see Emmett. No fair! Have fun in NY. We are thinking about the Disney 5K too! We will keep you posted.