About my awesome husband. He graduated from UVU this April in Business Management and was never properly recognized for his accomplishments. He didn't get to walk because he was across the country working hard for our family. I don't think he actually believed he had done it until his diploma came in the mail today. Dillon has earned this degree all on his own. He paid his own way the whole way, sometimes working 80 hour weeks on top of going to school. He motivated himself and has worked really hard for this.
3 comments:
CONGRATS!!!!...On everything! I've been out of the oop and finally got to a computer! I can't believe she is here. She is beautiful! You guys should be so proud. I am so excited for you three on you new chapter that has just begun-enjoy it goes by wat too fast!!!
Hey Dillon, Way to go!!! That is a great accomplishment. Sequoia is absolutely darling too. I enjoy looking at your blog to see the updates.
Sandy
Congrats to the both of you!!! What a great accomplishment. We are proud!
Post a Comment