So, Sequoia was the only one of us who got a Spring Break this year. She was lucky enough to go to Goblin Valley with my parents and cousins. I was sad we couldn't all go, but so grateful Sequoia got a little break. It sounded like she had a total ball!
My dad went down a day early. He was so cute to take Sequoia with him. I was a little surprised he wanted to take her without me or my mom, but in the end I think he loved having her company. Sequoia is such an angel I'm grateful I can send her anywhere and not worry about her.
I guess they did a lot of hiking and Q did great. At night they played night games with glow sticks around the goblins. Sequoia told me that was her favorite part. I'm glad she had a good time. Looks like we need a family trip to Goblin Valley in the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment