In March, Em and Nate moved to San Diego. I was so sad that she was going even further away, I couldn't wait to go visit! With em and my mom having birthdays soon we decided a girls trip was in order! My mom, Kelsey and I flew to Em's on a Thursday. It was also my Aunt Donette's birthday so she and Holly met us too! I'm so glad they did! It was the perfect group and the perfect destination! We spent the next three days relaxing, eating, and soaking up the sun, all without any KIDS!!!
Reunited! I miss her sooo much!
Shopping and Pedicures! Kelsey was a good sport, she hates shopping and we shopped til we dropped!
Duh! Gotta do this when we're together!
We spent the whole day Saturday at the beach. We rented beach cruisers and peddled all along Mission Bay. It was honestly so perfect. The weather, the water, the company, all of it! I was in Heaven!
We ended the day with the best dessert ever
and having too much fun with the hotel's selfie station.
Sunday we lounged at the pool and celebrated Em's birthday before heading to the airport. I maybe cried when I had to leave my seester! It was a great trip, can't wait to do it again!








No comments:
Post a Comment