After spending two nights at Disneyland, we drove to Newport where Auntie Em met us from San Diego! It was great! We stayed right on the beach and enjoyed a day of fun in the sun.
We were so happy to see Auntie Em!
The weather hadn't been great. We thought we would just enjoy the hot tub at the hotel. But just like that it cleared right up and off to the beach we went. We had the whole place to ourselves! It was like a dream!
I love that my babies are beach babies!
I hope these two are as close and me and Em someday. I don't know what I would do without my seester!
![]() |
| While we were loading up the car to head to Newport we looked over to find Win like this... She was ready for the beach! |
The weather hadn't been great. We thought we would just enjoy the hot tub at the hotel. But just like that it cleared right up and off to the beach we went. We had the whole place to ourselves! It was like a dream!
I love that my babies are beach babies!
I hope these two are as close and me and Em someday. I don't know what I would do without my seester!
We didn't want this amazing vacation to end! After spending a night in Newport we drove to Holly and Spencer's where we spent one more night before making the trek home. I was thrilled Em came to Rancho with us and the two of us got in some shopping/girl time. The girls got to play with their cousins. We were so grateful for the Hull's for letting us crash!
I will never forget this trip. Our family needed it. So many memories were made. My babies are growing too fast. I love my people!
















No comments:
Post a Comment