.

.

5.24.2016

Family Vacation Part 2::California Adventure

We spent the second day of our trip in California Adventure.  The kids were so excited for another day of fun!  We couldn't have asked for better weather or crowds.  Most rides we walked right on! 



While we loved having a day with just our little family, we were stoked my cousin Holly decided to bring her kids and meet us for Day 2!  The more the merrier for us!


It was really nice having another adult to trade kids/rides with.  I'm not sure how it happened but at one point Dillon had the three oldest kids on the Cars ride by himself.  The picture was too funny!

I was really surprised how uninterested my kids were in meeting characters this year.  I think Quoia was outgrowing it and Winter was still a little young (I didn't mind too much.)  Holly's kids really wanted to see Elsa and Anna, and Holly was nice enough to wait in line.  We joined her at the last second.  Honestly, I'm so glad we did!  The girls were in Heaven with these two!  And the characters were so good and spent quite a bit of time with us!  Winter's face says it all!



They had a surprise in the next room, which turned out to be Olaf!  I couldn't believe how terrified Winter was of him!  It was hilarious!  He tried everything but she just ran away!

We happened to be walking by as the Zootopia characters were coming out.  Sequoia got really excited and was adamant about talking to Judy Hops!  It was so sweet, the minute we got up there she leaned over and said, "My mom is a police, just like you."  That was why she wanted to see her.  It was adorable!

Sequoia's favorite ride of the day: Goofy's Sky School (she rode it three times!)  Winter's favorite ride:  The Little Mermaid (OF COURSE!  We rode it more times than I counted)  All in all, Day 2 was another success! 



No comments: