.

.

1.01.2016

Taylor!!!

Clear back in June, we gave Sequoia Taylor Swift concert tickets for her birthday.  I don't know who was more excited, her or me!  Truth be told, I think Dillon actually wanted to come too but tickets were so blasted expensive, two was our limit!  It would have been fun if we could've all gobe, but I had so much fun on our mommy/daughter date.  It was a night I will never forget!

::dinner at Gateway before the show::


  
We are huge T. Swift fans at our house and listen to her A LOT!  I tried to prep Sequoia that Taylor wouldn't be able to sing all of her songs and asked her what one she was hoping to hear for sure.  I was a little worried when she replied (without hesitation) 'Welcome to New York!'  I was praying Taylor wouldn't let her down!  Sure enough it was the song she came out singing!  Sequoia was SOOOO thrilled!



I swear every song that Taylor sang Sequoia got more and more pumped.  She thought it was the coolest thing ever!  I'm not going to lie, I had pretty high expectations for this concert and I was blown away!  It was SO GOOD!  We love T. Swift even more now!

Can't wait for the next one!

No comments: