I'm not going to lie, with the marathon and our trip I didn't plan a lot for Winter's birthday. On our way home from St. George Dillon and I were like "we should probably do something tomorrow for Winter's birthday." Sorry, second child problems I guess. We invited some friends and family to Chuck-E-Cheese for dinner and games and I think it turned out much better than anything I could have planned. Funny how that happens!
She had so much fun, that is all that matters!
::coins for cousins::
![]() |
| ::Cousin 'B' and the Birthday Girl:: |
![]() | |
| ::Sissy:: |
![]() |
| ::Grandpa Randy and Great Grandma Story:: |
![]() | |
| ::showing Papa some of her new loot:: |
![]() |
| ::Dancing with Cousin Thalia. These two might cause some trouble together some day:: |
Winter was so funny. We couldn't get her to eat anything but she was totally into licking the icing off of her cake with a knife. We just let her do it. It was her party after all.
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!! We love you soooooo much!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment