Every April my family goes to Moab for some Jeepin'. I love it and look forward to it every year! This year Sequoia got to go a day early with grandma and grandpa and she was so spoiled!
Winter, Em and I went down the next day to meet them and several of my aunts, uncles and cousins were there too. The first day Sequoia, Em, me and my dad went for two Jeep rides while my mom stayed at camp with Winter. My poor dad... all these girls!
Some of the trails we did made me sooo nervous! Not Sequoia! She LOVED it!
In the afternoon we went on Fins n' Things. I think we were all a little shocked (I was terrified) when my dad asked Em if she wanted to drive!
I always feel like I'm in a painting when I'm in Moab.
The campground we stayed in had a nice pool. It was Winter's first time in her 'float.'
The second day I stayed at camp with Miss W. It was nice and quiet. She had a bath in the sink and a nap. I watched HGTV and read Heaven in for Real. And then, we snuggled. Really roughing it, I know.
When everyone got back Em and I rode bikes to the local thrift store. Sometimes thrifting is cool. I got Sequoia a bike for 8 bucks!
Thanks for another great trip Grandma and Grandpa!
No comments:
Post a Comment