Hi, I'm Winter's mom and I have failed at documenting her monthly stages. I feel really bad about this, but I have taken lots of pictures of her so here are a few from her seventh and eighth months of life.
Oh this baby, who we call 'Putters' I don't know where this nickname came from but it seems to fit. She is such a sweet, content baby! I'm obsessed with my Putters!
Winter is a healthy girl! She is wearing clothes her sister wore at 12-18 months. She loves to eat. I lost my milk this month and Winnie is now strictly on formula (and some baby food.) She hasn't seemed to mind and takes control of feeding herself! She has a lot of drool going on and puts everything in her mouth but no teeth yet!
Winter continues to be an excellent sleeper. 14 hours at night and two naps during the day. She weaned herself from her binky this month but loves her two middle fingers. Give her her blankey and two middle fingers and she'll sleep like a champ! What's even more awesome is if we are out and about and she misses a nap she's never a grump. She just smiles and sleeps that much better when she does sleep.
She always wakes up happy, but with some major bed head! I still can't believe she hasn't lost any hair!
Winter is the most patient baby. She is so good while I work (sometimes that occurs with us both in jammies) and doesn't mind whoever babysits her. She just smiles and loves to be held.
She has hated our swing since day one but is so content in the babysitters or the one at the gym daycare. Little Stink!
Winter LOVES her sister! She watches her all day long and is happiest when she is around. I hope these girlies continue to be best little buddies!
Oh Winnie J, I can't believe how fast you're growing up on me! You sit, roll and jibber jabber stories all day long. You aren't a newborn anymore!
No comments:
Post a Comment