For Memorial Day the girls and I headed up to Lava Hot Springs with my family. We stayed in an awesome little campground that was next door to a naturally heated mineral pool with several pools, slides and a splash pad. It was the perfect place for a big group with lots of little ones.
She looks too little to be doing waterslides by herself, but she did! And she ditched the arm floaties too!
My parents are so good to us.
::grandpa's girls::
This doesn't happen very often anymore, but I sure love when it does!
We had lots of cousins and second cousins around. Winter loves cousin Smittie!
One of the best parts of camping is the food. Homemade ice cream with fresh berries and chocolate chips! Winnie liked it!
One of the only pics I got of these crazies!
And the picture below is just typical Sequoia- commanding the camp! All my little cousins are so good to play with her.
Good times and great memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment