.

.

7.26.2014

End of School

Preschool is over!  Don't tell Sequoia but she missed her official 'graduation.'  We were in Vegas and I wasn't too worried since she technically had two others seeing as she went to preschool for three years.  I did, however, make sure she didn't miss out on any of the end of year celebrations.  Here were a few:

Miss Rebecca was such an amazing teacher!  I can't say enough good things about her!  She really prepared Sequoia for kindergarten and made every child feel so special, especially on their birthday.  She didn't want to leave anyone out so she had an 'un-birthday' for all the summer birthday kids like Sequoia!




Sequoia was very specific she wanted to bring doughnuts to her class.  Proud mama moment!  I heart doughnuts!

Some of the fun things Kid's Village did the last week of school was crazy sock day and teddy bear reading picnic.  We love this school!



I was really proud of myself for making all six of Sequoia's teachers these cheesy presents.  I am so not crafty this was quite and accomplishment for me!

Another thing to note about this time of year:  apparently 'friend parties' are all the rage among school age children.  I thought we had a couple years before this, but I was shocked the last couple weeks of  school how many birthday, theme and end-of-the-school year parties Sequoia was invited to!  Most of whom I didn't even know them or the parents!  What do I have a teenager!  Anyway, Sequoia enjoyed them and she is definitely growing up! 

No comments: