.

.

8.11.2013

The 4th of July

So I know I'm late to the party on this but I'm trying to get caught up.  We had an excellent Independence Day this year.  Every year my parents go camping to Soapstone in the Uintah's with their good friends, the Wrights, and some of my aunts, uncles and cousins.  They went for a whole week and Quoia and I hopped back and forth and ended up there two weekends in a row.
 
::we did some 4-wheeling:: 


There were tons of kids up there and Sequoia loved it!  We had a projector and hung some sheets in the trees.  Each night we had a double feature- kid movie first, grown up movie later.  This is Q and her friends watching Tangled in the great outdoors.  Looks like a rough life, eh?

::smores!::
Also, I love all the dirt on this kid in this picture.  Proof of what camping should be!

We jumped back to the valley for a couple days for work.  Couldn't pass up a little pool time either.  Lots of red, white and blue here, love it!

:: 07.04.2013 back up on the mountain in our patriotic gear::

And then we had to come home for good.  Can't drive through Heber without a shake stop- even if it was in the morning and we were still in jammies!  

No comments: