Earlier this summer when Dillon and I were planning my trips out to Boston I told him there was one thing I wasn't going to miss in Utah this summer, the Don Ford Reunion. Every other year my mom's family has a little reunion in literally the middle of no where. My family has become so spread out from Virginia to California, this is the only time I see a lot of them. I'm so glad Quoia and I were able to make it! 65 of us were there with only five missing from the entire family (Dillon, my dad and Emily were three of them) The best part: All 65 of us slept in ONE cabin, with no power! Ha! To some this may sound crazy, but we seriously had a great time!!
All of the original cousins, minus Emily. I love these guys. Some of my best childhood memories are with them and we still have so much fun! We stayed up playing mafia longer than any adults should!
We all made iron-on shirts with pictures of my grandpa or funny things he used to say. I was pretty little when he died but I remember he was quite the character and I remember him saying all of these. We all enjoyed reminiscing about grandpa and were laughing so hard at some of the things he used to do and say.
My Grandma Ford, me and Quoia showing off our t-shirt masterpieces. Mine seriously rocks, I wish you could see it better in this picture.
My mom's maiden name is Ford so we're always on the lookout for fun Ford paraphernalia. I found these gems in the Wal-Mart clearance section like a week before the reunion. I bought every one they had left ha! Ugh, I look so pregnant in this picture, maybe cause I am! 28 weeks here!
::love my sissy-in-law Kelsey::
::Quoia and G. Ford::
I can't get over how awesome my grandma is at 85 years old. She knows how to party!
I love that my cousins and I all have kids about the same age. They played so well together, we kinda just let them run around to their hearts content.
::Sequoia didn't seem to mind::
See you in 2015, already looking forward to it!








No comments:
Post a Comment