.

.

7.07.2013

Some Summa Lovin'

Ah!  I just love summer! Everything about it.  Quoia and I are keeping busy and soaking up all that summer has to offer.  Here are a few things we've been up to in between travels.
 
 We celebrated Miss Q's birthday... a couple more times ;)

My mom and I went and saw a crush of mine at USANA, Mr. Tim McGraw.  I'm slightly embarrassed to admit this was my fifth time seeing him.  Oh heck, who am I kidding, I'm not embarrassed, I heart him!  I loved that my mom and my pregnant self were total gawkers and kept commenting how good he looked in his muscle man shirt.  Fun night!  

Little Sequoia has been taking gymnastics for a little over a month now.  She seems to like it and is quite the little gymnast! 

We hit up the Orem Summerfest.

Sequoia wanted to go on all the rides but this pregnant mama wasn't feeling any of them.  I let her go on the kids ones she could do without me and agreed to go on the ferris wheel, since that's her favorite and she couldn't go alone.  It made me so sick!
 Buuut.... this face made it all worth it!!

We also hit up Strawberry Days in Pleasant Grove with this bunch.  
 I dunno who liked the parade more, Sequoia or Jenna!

We've gotten some good use out of our season pool passes and love that the snow shack is right in the parking lot!

Sequoia's school cancelled their summer program this year, total bummer.  I was worried what she would do all summer and what I was going to do with her when I worked, but luckily we've found the best babysitter in the world!  She takes Quoia on a new adventure field trip about once a week and the two of them got a season pass to a different pool than the one we go to.  


Sequoia has loved her time with Jessie and her little boy La'anui.  They've gone shopping, to the zoo, the aquarium, the lavender fields, and just have so much fun!  It makes going to work a little easier knowing my girl is in great hands. 

This post is to be continued as we have lots more summer ahead of us!  Yay!

No comments: