Dillon had a birthday on October 19th. He shares his birthday with his long time buddy, Dustin. So months ago I had talked to Dustin's wife, Jemima, and we decided we should plan something for the boys since it was the big 30 for them both. We spent weeks planning a big surprise party, which was tricky to keep from our hubby's! We finally thought we had it all figured out, Dillon and Dustin's Dirty Thirty Shindig... Unfortunately the week before the big day someone text Dillon and told him sorry he missed the party. He had thought it was the week before and totally ruined the surprise. I was furious! But nonetheless we had a great time with all our friends.
Somehow I didn't get a picture of the two birthday boys but here I am with the handsomest 30-year-old I know.
Dustin and Jemima have a beautiful backyard with a huge fire pit. So we had a BBQ and visited by the fire. We had a great turn out and lots of fun!
We love our friends!
Happy Birthday, baby!!! Love you to pieces!
No comments:
Post a Comment