Dillon flew home on July 26th after being gone five months. Quoia and I were THRILLED to see him! The anticipation of all being together again seemed worse this year and we would talk daily about all the things we wanted to do as a family after he got back. First on the list, attend a Real Salt Lake game. Clear back for father's day we had gotten Dillon's dad tickets to the game and decided it would be a great way for Dillon to hang out with his family after he got home. So Friday that's just what we did.
The best family shot we got.
Randy, Josh, Jenna, Jordan, Dillon
And the ladies, Jenna, me, and we had an extra ticket so of course Stacy was the first person I called. Love these girls!
Kyler, Julia and Kyson also came even though Julia just had her baby the week before! I'm sad I didn't get any pictures of them!
It was so hot when we first got there, we were like melting! Quoia was a little grumpy until we bribed her with a snow cone.
She was a happy girl after that!
She even shared, only with Dillon though. She has wanted his full attention since he got home. She missed him so, so much!
And so did I :)
We all had a blast and want to go again for sure! I just wish they started the games an hour later so the blasted sun was down!
The next night we stuck to our list and had a little family BBQ up the canyon. There are still no fires allowed so we improvised. That's one sexy cook though!
After dinner Quoia wanted to throw rocks and sticks in the river and we found the perfect place to do it.
So happy to have you back dad!!!
2 comments:
I feel like I am celebrating with you. I am so happy for you that Dillon is finally home. I don't know how you do it Kim, you're awesome! Hopefully we are going to be seeing you guys in Montana soon....right?!
I can't believe how grown up and beautiful your little girl is! Looks like you're having fun with your hubby home :)
Post a Comment