.

.

8.05.2012

27 and Some July Stuff

July means birthday month for me!  I turned 27 on the 10th and was feeling a year older for sure.  I missed Dillon but it didn't stop me from having some fun!  My birthday was on a Tuesday this year so it started out like a pretty regular day, except when I went to take Quoia to summer camp I found this beautiful cake and a happy birthday sign on my porch.

To this day I have no idea who left it so if it was you or someone you know please tell me!!! It was so nice!  Anyway, Quoia went to camp, it was circus themed that week and again, darling.

I worked for a little bit and then went to pick up Quoia and decided to take the rest of the day off.  On the way home we stopped by Josh and Jenna's and visited with them for a bit, they also had a surprise for me.  I really wanted to go swimming since Quoia and I have passes to two pools and don't make it there nearly as often as I'd like.  Quoia was not too keen on the idea of going but finally compromised with me on the condition that she be able to wear her princess shoes.
Girl knows what she wants!

We ended the day with dinner with my parents.  Dillon's mom and siblings took me to dinner later in the week and the Saturday after my birthday Stacy and I went to Salt Lake/City Creek for the evening/night.  

I love getting out once in awhile!  Ha!  I have some great family and friends who sure made me feel so special!
 
It seemed like the rest of July consisted of anxiously waiting for Dillon to get home and fun in the sun whenever we could.




No comments: