I have a lot of posts I should be catching up on, but right now this is all that's on my mind. This cute girl went into the Missionary Training Center on Wednesday. I wont get to see her for 18 months.
And I'm going to miss her, like, a lot...
Meanwhile, I'm facilitating a blog about her happenings as a sister missionary. So if you're interested here it is sisteremilyclayton.blogspot.com It will also have her latest address and email info.
Miss ya seester :(


1 comment:
I can't believe that she left already. I saw your mom at costco a little bit ago and she said that she was getting ready for Emily's farewell lunch. Those are really pretty pictures! You two are gorgeous! I'm sorry you have "lost" your BFF for 18 months. I hope they go fast for you. If you need someone to hang out with call me!!! Let's have a girls night soon!
Post a Comment