.

.

6.15.2012

Pinkalicious

Sequoia turned three on June 1st!!! I can't believe it!  I wasn't sure how to celebrate with Dillon being gone but wanted to recognize the day.  Sequoia loves the book Pinkalicious right now and is OBSESSED with the color pink so I thought it would be fitting (and really easy) to have a pink dessert party with our families.  




Sequoia had lots of guests.  It has been said since the day she was born, she is a very loved little girl!





Everyone who came spoiled Sequoia rotten!  She got all kinds of fun things!
 


But I think its safe to say her favorite present was a surprise from momma and daddy...

A playhouse and a slide!!!





I knew Sequoia would like both of these but I had no idea just how much she would love them.  I really just wanted to get her something that we could put outside and wouldn't clutter up her room.  Best. Decision. EVER!  She has literally played out in that thing whenever possible since!

Happy birthday sweet girl!  I love you so much and have a whole post all about you at age three coming soon!







No comments: