.

.

10.16.2011

Dillon had about a week in between being done selling in OKC and extending in Maui. We were lucky enough to be able to go with the Story's to Bear Lake for part of that week. We had so much fun, Bear Lake has been a Story Family Tradition for years and were just thrilled we got to participate together this year!
We stayed at some condos were Dillon's dad has a time share. Dillon and his brothers have been going there for years. He was really excited for Sequoia to wake up from her nap one of the days and try the water slide. Surprisingly she wanted NOTHING to do with it to say the least!
Of course we had to hit up the Minnetonka Cave. I think the last time I was here was when Dillon and I were dating, like 7 years ago.
I guess we've come a long way in 7 years ;)

Haha, these two kill me, they're so fun! And we're so glad Josh brought his girlfriend Jenna this year. It was fun to get to know her better and we just love her!

The weather couldn't have been more perfect and Bear Lake is so beautiful!
We had a lot of fun on the lake. Sequoia loved helping daddy drive.
Almost all of us were able to wake board. Here's Dillon, he did really well considering I can't remember the last time we went. I tried skiing first but the skis were pretty big and I slipped right out of them on my face. Jenna went next and did the same thing.
We also enjoyed just relaxing. We played a lot in the sand and played a lot of Quiddler.



I think these next two pictures pretty much sum up how much fun all of us had. Thanks Randy and Christy, we had a blast!!!

3 comments:

The Hull Family said...

So many fun new posts!! It was fun to catch up with what has been going on! Can't wait to see all the pictures from Hawaii!!

So awesome that Sequoia started school. I love that you and Dillon didn't want to leave.

Looking forward to seeing you guys in like 3 weeks!

The Hull Family said...

So many fun new posts!! It was fun to catch up with what has been going on! Can't wait to see all the pictures from Hawaii!!

So awesome that Sequoia started school. I love that you and Dillon didn't want to leave.

Looking forward to seeing you guys in like 3 weeks!

Unknown said...

Kim!
Okay I just read your comment on my blog and I'm like way happy about several things now lol... K first, I'm glad to know the fireplace/tv thing works for you, because that's where we decided to put the cables! I'm determined to make it work =) Second, I'm glad to see your blog! I didn't know you had one, so this is fun, especially since I don't see you on facebook anymore. K and also, you live out by Sleepy Ridge????? Where at!? I'm very excited about that, cuz I've been a little worried that we'd know NO ONE and have NO friends, because where we're building, there's no neighbors yet and I'm gonna be lonely. Are you guys going on the cruise?? We still need to go running!